While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
Please help us out and use it when you come across any post that offends you.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
The following activities will lead to instant account deletion:
Offensive and/or abusive messages
Harassmentof other members or the site admins
The following activities will lead to a warning – 3 strikes and you’re out:
Posting in non-relevant message boards
Deliberately misleading topic titles
Inappropriate or deliberately commercial signatures
Political or religious topics and replies
Prejudicial topics and replies – e.g. against another race, gender, religion etc.
Posts, images or replies regarding sexuality
We want these forums to be comfortable for all, and while we don’t mind debates offering differing opinions, we despise any kind of ‘ism’…e.g. racism, sexism etc. These also include submitting downloads that are religious, political or offensive in nature.
By registering you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- All posts must be written in English
- You must not spam or abuse other members or the site admins
- All posts must be made in the relevant forums…we reserve the right to modify, move and/or delete any post, upload or other content without notice.
- You may have one link in your signature, but the site must be your own and not an affiliate link. However, if you post for the sole purpose of promoting your signature, we will know and will suspend your account.
- You must agree that any advice, download, cheat or other content you use from this site is done so at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any detrimental affects resulting from your use of this site. That said, you must also ensure that any cheat, advice, upload etc. that you place onto this site has been checked by yourself and doesn’t contain any inappropriate content, such as adult, abusive, viruses, offensive etc. You may be permanently banned from our site if you abuse it or our members in any way.
- All original content you upload must be of your own creation…you cannot place content from anyone else in the downloads section, even if they have asked you to or given you permission. Please ask interested parties to join if they want to upload their own content.
- You must be over 13 before you can join, post or download from this site. The Sims contains mildly adult content and behaviour that may not be suitable for minors.
- You agree not to hold SFU responsible for any detrimental affects resulting from your use of this site, it’s used entirely at your own risk.
If you need any of these rules clarifying, you can send me a pm. Thanks for reading.
Sim Fans UK recognises that you care about the personal information that is held about you and how that is used.
By registering to Sim Fans UK you need to submit a chosen name and contact information, more specifically an e-mail address. No extremely personal information, such as Social Security or Credit Card numbers are stored by us.
Sim Fans UK also stores and reads cookies to and from your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our forums and general website features to recognize your browser for when you return to this web site. By using this website, you agree that both the webserver, and any trusted 3rd party we chose, such as advertising networks, may place a tracking cookie on your machine and access it at any time during your session. In general, cookies are safe and are not a security issue when being used from 'trusted' internet sites, such as Sim Fans UK. For information on how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit AboutCookies.org
Cookies are used by almost all websites, for a variety of purposes:- Analysis of visitor behaviour (known as 'analytics')
- To personalise pages and remember visitor preferences.
- To manage shopping carts in online stores
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted advertising. We use Google ads, and while we do not track your behaviour, Google may. Check the Google Adsense website for more details.
Sim Fans UK will not sell, transmit or distribute any data held without your prior permission or consent, unless required to do so under relevant United States legislation.
All other information provided by you goes into a "public profile" and is entirely optional, all information held in that profile is held there at your own risk. This info is edited via your Control Panel in the forums.
You have a legal right for the personal information held at Sim Fans UK to be updated if it is incorrect or deleted if you choose. Most of this can be done through your Control Panel in the forums. If you are having issues with this, please contact us if you need help.
Sim Fans UK will take all reasonable effort to ensure that all personal information about you submitted is maintained secure on our server. However, we make no warranty to this.
This site is intended for individuals over the age of 13. Any information collected is intended to be of individuals over the age of 13. According to COPPA