New Sim for The Sims 2, Sophia

• Shoutbox 
    Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

• Home Forums Members Under Construction New Sim for The Sims 2, Sophia

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      scarlet_117
      Participant

Meet Sophia, my newest creation well, soon to be. I posted the same post on MTS too. Need some help on her facial appearance or any suggestions. I started building this Sim since summer and I gave it up and tried to move on to something else which was the the creation of a neighborhood that was rejected at MTS then I moved on to creating Sarah and now since that was approved I decided to go back and finish on Sophia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1116[/ATTACH]

scarlet_117
        Participant

Re: New Sim for The Sims 2, Sophia

It’s been a while since I’ve been online thanks to winter weather. Last night I gave Sophia a new appearance and a different hairstyle, I hope you like the new look so check it out at MTS2.
          https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=516866&goto=newpost&posted=1#post4307880

chilili

I think she is really very beautiful. love the hair and color, I wouldn’t change a thing.
            chi:01:
            @scarlet_117 5943 wrote:

Meet Sophia, my newest creation well, soon to be. I posted the same post on MTS too. Need some help on her facial appearance or any suggestions. I started building this Sim since summer and I gave it up and tried to move on to something else which was the the creation of a neighborhood that was rejected at MTS then I moved on to creating Sarah and now since that was approved I decided to go back and finish on Sophia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1116[/ATTACH]

LadyAngel
            Keymaster

I can’t believe I’ve only just seen this! So sorry for not responding when you wanted feedback 🙁

Please post all support requests in the forums if at all possible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.