Free for all, for summer, challenge! July 2017

Home Forums Members Contests & Challenges Free for all, for summer, challenge! July 2017

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of LadyAngel LadyAngel 2 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LadyAngel
    LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Pattern IconMods IconPets IconSims IconContest IconCareer IconGround Cover IconFlooring IconWall Covering IconNeighbourhood IconRecolour IconObject Mesh IconHotel IconApartment IconDorm IconCommunity Lot IconResidential Lot IconTutorial Icon

This isn’t really a challenge, but I thought I’d give my members free reign for once. Create anything you want as long as it has a summer theme! NO restrictions on cc, game version or item type! Go wild!!!

Just post your pics here – due to the recent developments by PhotoBucket, you can upload your image attachments, but please optimize them here first, to save our space and bandwidth. smile

:)

Run your own Sims website, 100% free! Click here

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Pattern IconMods IconPets IconSims IconContest IconCareer IconGround Cover IconFlooring IconWall Covering IconNeighbourhood IconRecolour IconObject Mesh IconHotel IconApartment IconDorm IconCommunity Lot IconResidential Lot IconTutorial Icon

We have tons of creation tutorials on our site if you want to learn something new. smile

LadyAngel
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Here’s my entry – a few recolours of these Simply Summer Dresses + Sandals by ZephyrSteph.

You will need the mesh from here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed

• Welcome to Sim Fans UK. Here you will find free downloads, tutorials, game help, chat and so much more! Join for free today (or log in if you are a member!) and become part of our growing community!